Established in 2008 in Kenya, Rakman Engineering Limited has over 10years experience in delivering high quality services to enable clients to meet the growthchallenges of quality and safety.We as a company canreduce risk and improve compliance. Our accreditations offer customers peace of mind.Our continued business is built on reputation andreliability, whilst meeting and exceeding ourclientʼs expectations.With our employees having knowledge of regulations, great technical ability and experience of working in a wide range of industries, we can minimise your costs and fulfil your requirements.Our success has enabled us toExpand in almost the whole country.
Our vision is to focus on environmental activities to benefit society.We are committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society.
Our mission is to be the Kenya’s leading contracting company focused on customer satisfaction. We seek to produce increased financial rewards and provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to employees, striving for honesty, reliability and integrity within the company.
Our values guide the way we work with our business partners, within our communities and with each other. Through our values, we have created a company culture where ideas can blossom, people can thrive and success can flourish.
SUCCESS STARTS HERE
- We act with integrity and show respect.
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and ethics.INTEGRITY
- Show respect for and value all individualsfor their diversebackgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Listen to others for understanding.•Assume positive intent
- We are all accountable.
- Keep promises and commitments made to others.
- Take personal accountability for our actions and results.
- Focus on finding solutions and achieving results.
- Actively engage in discussions and commit to decisions once theyare made.
- Involve others in decisions and plans that affect them.
- Personally commit to the success and well-being of teammates.
- Embrace the belief that all injuries are preventable and thatachieving a healthy and safe environment starts with “me”.
- We are passionate about our business.
- Show pride in our company.
- Delight our consumers and serve our customers through the highquality of our products and services.
- Promote a positive, energising, optimistic and fun environment.
- Promote and implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
- Value, promote and fiercely protect our reputation.
- We have the humility and hunger to learn.
- Value openness and curiosity to learn from anyone, anywhere.
- Seek and provide honest feedback.
- Be open to personal change and continuous improvement.
- Learn from mistakes and successes in equal measure.
- Never underestimate our competition.
- We strive for simplicity.
- Seek to continually simplify and improve processes, procedures and activities.
- Work across organisational boundaries/levels and break downinternal barriers.
- Deal with people and issues directly and openly
- We love success.
- Achieve results and celebrate when we do.
- Help people to be their best by providing coaching and feedback.
- Work with others as a team to accomplish results and win.
- Have a “can do” (positive) attitude and drive to get the job done.
- Make people feel valued and appreciated.
- Make the tough calls.
The Stanley Hotel Ground
Floor Standard Street
P.O.Box 21286 - 00505